Building Services cleans academic, administrative and athletic buildings, along with residence halls, LaFortune, Duncan Student Center and Legends of Notre Dame. Find below a summary of both routine and non-routine services the department provides.
- Cleaning of offices, office suites and conference rooms, as well as emptying of recycling and trash receptacles, occurs on a scheduled basis.
- Restrooms, classrooms and public areas (hallways, lobbies and entryways) are cleaned daily.
- Carpet extraction on a scheduled basis.
- Cleanup after indoor flooding.
- Floor maintenance such as scrubbing and refinishing.
- Snow removal from building entrances and exits (walkways, ramps and steps).
- Wall washing and graffiti removal.
- Pest control contractor coordination.
- Exterior window cleaning contractor coordination.
For more detailed descriptions of services provided, please see the Scope of Service for: